Run Window98 in your Browser



There is a website which I always want to share with you.
which able to manage to write code which kind of looks insane I must say that developers do an asm work in creating this website which able to make you feel like you are using a system which has a windows98 operating system. I am not saying in this website you are able to do most up you work but this is a real look like a future of operating system which can easily access by the use on the devices which user want as the student or computer science I always has a wish to use the operating system on my mobile and switch the operating system in some seconds of time. Imagine what is the problem that this type of website can give to us if we able to manage to develop an operating system which gets able to load on a tab of your browser. I know I am sound like a mad what that's what I think future looks like. just think for a second number of the problem it can solve portability is one of the things which can be solved.
for now, just check it out the website in the link:-click here

I talk about the future or application and software look like accounting to me in a dedicated blog
maybe there is no blog for 3-4 days due to I m going to trip.
till there check out my Instagram as theabhi_eye
to get motivated theabhieye_infact

related blog:- 

cryptography

p2p network

data scientist search engine

follow us on Instagram as:- theabhi_eye

more blog soon on:-

  

More Categories:-

bitcoin

Enjoy keep learning